Recipe: Black Radish Waldorf Salad
from Chowhound.com, courtesy of co-op member Laurie N.
Black Radish Waldorf Salad
- 4 black radishes, peeled and shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 cucumber, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 bunch chives (or scallions), chopped
- sour cream to coat
- 1/4 c sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c raisins
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- little chuncks of green apple
Mix the veggies, toss with sour cream.
Add sunflower seeds and raisins to taste, then top with cheese.
Posted: to Recipes on Wed, Mar 14, 2012
Updated: Wed, Mar 14, 2012