Now Hiring! Team Leader Position Available
Quabbin Havest is now hiring!
Quabbin Harvest is hiring a Team Leader to work collaboratively with the existing Management Team to maintain and improve the daily functioning of our vibrant co-operatively owned food market in Orange!
Be part of a team providing excellent and attentive customer service at all times while working in a fast paced environment with a variety of people. Check out customer purchases quickly and accurately while answering customer questions in a friendly manner. Bag groceries quickly and carefully. Help maintain supplies, maintain sidewalks/parking lot, and other basic store functions as needed. Looking for self-motivated individuals.
* Developing a strong and effective team of staff members through personal and professional development.
* Maintaining and improving existing operational systems including inventory ordering and receiving.
* Communicating with vendors and the public.
* Advancing the mission of the Co-op by making proactive decisions for the day-to-day functioning of the store.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Retail experience.
* Computer systems experience, including experience with Point of Sale systems.
Pay Range: $13.50/hour, 32.5 hours/week.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or Quabbin Harvest, 12 North Main St, Orange, MA 01364.
MISSION: The mission of Quabbin Harvest is to provide healthy food at an affordable price, while building community, supporting local agriculture and respecting the natural environment.