Recipe: Haricots Verts and Grape Tomato Salad with Crème Fraîche Dressing
from Cooking Light
- 1 pound haricots verts, trimmed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- Cook haricots verts in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine basil and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add haricots verts and tomatoes; toss gently to coat. Divide mixture evenly among 6 plates; sprinkle with nuts.
Posted: to Recipes on Thu, Jul 21, 2011
Updated: Thu, Jul 21, 2011