Recipe: Cabbage and Radish Slaw
from The Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook by Wendy Polisi
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 1/4 up fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1. Combine cabbages, quinoa, red onion and radishes in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, garlic, caraway seeds, and crushed red pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss dressing with teh cabbage mixture and serve.
Posted: to Recipes on Tue, Feb 12, 2013
Updated: Tue, Feb 12, 2013