Recipe: Roasted Spring Garlic
- Heads of spring garlic
- Olive oil
- Bread or crackers, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and have a baking dish ready.
- Peel the first layer around the heads of garlic and slice the top of each head to reveal the garlic cloves.
- Place the garlic heads in the dish and drizzle each with olive oil.
- Cover with a piece of foil paper and bake for 50 minutes, or until the cloves are soft when you press with your finger. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To eat, spread on bread, toast or crackers.